For the majority of pets, dental disease is a serious issue. Many pets develop substantial gingivitis and periodontal disease by the time they are four years old. It is a slow-moving but serious illness that hurts your pet and has an impact on their general health and well-being.
What Are The Best Dental Practices For Your Cat’s Teeth?
Our best tips for pet dental health include:
- Adequate nutrition
- If you can, start brushing your cat’s teeth from a young age
- Look out for indications of potential dental problems, such as poor breath
- To prevent or treat major dental disorders, early prevention is crucial
- Schedule cat examinations every two years.
- During the checkup, discuss any unusual habits or worries you have with your veterinarian.