For the majority of pets, dental disease is a serious issue. Many pets develop substantial gingivitis and periodontal disease by the time they are four years old. It is a slow-moving but serious illness that hurts your pet and has an impact on their general health and well-being.
What Are The Best Dental Practices For Your Cat’s Teeth?
Our best tips for pet dental health include:
- Adequate nutrition
- If you can, start brushing your cat’s teeth from a young age
- Look out for indications of potential dental problems, such as poor breath
- To prevent or treat major dental disorders, early prevention is crucial
- Schedule cat examinations every two years.
- During the checkup, discuss any unusual habits or worries you have with your veterinarian.
Below are all the veterinary services we offer at Kelly's Animal Hospital. If you have any questions regarding our services, please feel free to call us.